miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2023

Baladas Inolvidables con Subtítulos en Inglés y Español


 Baladas Inolvidables con Subtítulos en Inglés y Español

Kansas - Dust in the Wind"

1 - Scorpions ~~ Still Loving You
2 - Lionel Richie ~~ Hello
3 - Chicago ~~ You're The Inspiration
4 - REO Speedwagon ~~ Can't Fight This Feeling
5 - Glenn Medeiros ~~ Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You
6 - George Michael ~~ Careless Whisper
7 - Blue & Elton John ~~ Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
8 - The Police ~~ Every Breath You Take
9 - F.R. David ~~ Words
10 - Peter Cetera ~~ Hard To Say I'm Sorry
11 - Robbie Williams ~~ Angels
12 - Scorpions ~~ When You Came Into My Life
13 - Aerosmith ~~ I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
14 - Whitesnake ~~ Is This Love
15 - Foreigner ~~ I Want To Know What Love Is
16 - Cutting Crew ~~ I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight
17 - Richard Marx ~~ Right Here Waiting
18 - Toni Braxton ~~ Unbreak My Heart
19 - Europe ~~ Carrie
20 - Scorpions ~~ Are You The One & You and I
21 - Cock Robin ~~ When Your Heart Is Weak
22 - Mr. Mister ~~ Broken Wings
23 - Chris de Burgh ~~ The Lady In Red
24 - Kenny Rogers ~~ Lady
25 - Foreigner ~~ Waiting For A Girl Like You
26 - Century ~~ Lover Why
27 - Robin Gibb ~~ Like A Fool
28 - Air Supply ~~ Goodbye
29 - F.R. David ~~ Music
30 - Michael Bolton ~~ How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
31 - REO Speedwagon ~~ Here With Me
32 - Air Supply ~~ All Out Of Love
33 - Firehouse ~~ I Live My Life For You
34 - Aerosmith ~~ Crazy
35 - REO Speedwagon ~~ Just For You
36 - Firehouse ~~ When I Look Into Your Eyes
37 - Air Supply ~~ Even The Nights Are Better
38 - Scorpions ~~ Lonely Nights
39 - Firehouse ~~ Here For You
40 - Cock Robin ~~ The Promise You Made
41 - Scorpions ~~ You And I
42 - Toto ~~ Africa
43 - Alphaville ~~ Forever Young
44 - Chicago ~~ I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love
45 - The Alan Parsons Project ~~ Eye In The Sky
46 - Christopher Cross ~ Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do) 

***

The Rolling Stones  "Gimme Shelter"
The Rolling Stones  "Sympathy for the Devil"
The Rolling Stones "As Tears Go By"
The Roling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
The Rolling Stones "No Expetations"
The Rolling Stones "Like a Rolling Stone"
The Rolling Stones "Brown sugar"
The Rolling Stones  "Under My Thumb"
The Rolling Stones  "Waiting On A Friend"
The Rolling Stones  "Miss You"
The Rolling Stones - Ride on, baby
The Rolling Stones "Tumbling Dice"

***

Hoobastank ~~ The Reason
Keane ~~ Somewhere Only We Know
Scorpions ~~ Born To Touch Your Feelings
John Legend ~~ All Of Me
Scorpions ~~ Lorelei
Robbie Williams ~~ Fell
Harry Nilsson ~~ Without You
Scorpions ~~ Love Of My Life
Kansas ~~ Dust In The Wind
The Rolling Stones ~~ Angie
Scorpions ~~ When Love Kills Love
Gazebo ~~ I Like Chopin
No Doubt ~~ Don't Speak
Bruno Mars ~~ When I Was Your Man
James Arthur ~~ Impossible
Passenger ~~ Let Her Go
Inna ~~ Sorry
Peter Cetera ~ Glory Of Love
Savage ~~ Only You
Scorpions ~~ Maybe I Maybe You
Keane ~~ Everybody's Changing
Scorpions ~~ Love Will Keep Us Alive
Peter Cetera ~~ If You Leave Me Now
Sarah Connor ~~ From Sarah With Love
Scorpions ~~ Follow Your Heart
Scorpions ~~ The Best Is Yet To Come

*** 

Boris Zhivago ~~ I Still Love You
Casanova ~~ I Don't Want To Be Alone
Aldo Lesina ~~ Don't Let Me Go
Ken Martina ~~ Love Is Forever
Momento ~~ I Used To Be
Roberto Lee ~~ One More Time
Boy Blue ~~ Never
Boris Zhivago ~~ In A World Of Fantasy
Alan Brando ~~ Once Upon A Time
Casanova ~~ Tears Of Love
Aldo Lesina ~~ Memories
Alan Brando ~~ One More Time
Boy Blue ~~ Alone Again
Ken Martina ~~ Memories
Modern Boots ~~ Play The Game
Aldo Lesina ~~ Don't Break My Heart
Boris Zhivago ~~ No More Love
Ranger ~~ Don't Play Games
Alan Brando ~~ Love Is A Fantasy
Ken Martina ~~ Another Melody
Boy Blue ~~ The Sadness In Her Eyes
Boris Zhivago ~~ One Day
Tommy Sun ~~ Dancer
Aldo Lesina ~~ Goodbye
Don Amore ~~ I Only Want You
Solitario ~~ Only You & Me
Boris Zhivago ~~ Deep In My Heart
Alan Brando ~~ Open Up Your Heart
Aldo Lesina ~~ Tell Me Why
Roby ~~ (It's) My Life
Tommy Sun ~~ Loving You
Angélico ~~ On Fire
Aldo Lesina ~~ In Love Again
Ken Martina ~~ A Simple Story
Boy Blue ~~ Hold Me In Your Heart
Aldo Lesina ~~ Romance
Boris Zhivago ~~ Love Is A Memory Away
Tommy Sun ~~ Sometimes
Ranger ~~ You [Angel In My Heart]
Mr. Blue ~~ You're My Life
Aldo Lesina ~~ Another Time
Alan Brando ~~ Love Affair
Boris Zhivago ~~ Lady Of My Fantasy
Modern Boots ~~ Deep In Love
Aldo Lesina ~~ Leave My Mind
Limelight ~~ Ordinary Lover
Emy Care ~~ Fly In The Sky
Boris Zhivago ~~ Mona Lisa
Limelight ~~ Remember My Love
Michael Rimini ~~ Close Your Eyes

Ken Martina ~~ Cinderella
Boris Zhivago ~~ Lonely Lover
Liquore ~~ Run From The Night
Modern Beats ~~ You're My Hearbeat, You're My Soul
Mr. Blue ~~ Never Enough
Boris Zhivago ~~ Russian Girl
Aldo Lesina ~~ Together
Boy Blue ~~ One Day
Boris Zhivago ~~ The Last Goodbye
Alan Brando ~~ Safe My Heart
Aldo Lesina ~~ Illusion
Miko Vanilla ~~ When It's Raining In My Heart
Momento ~~ Once Again
Boy Blue ~~ Why
Boris Zhivago ~~ Another Life
Alan Brando ~~ I Close My Eyes
Ken Martina ~~ Twenty Years Ago
Modern Boots ~~ You're My Love, You're My Life
Ken Martina ~~ Change Your Heart
Boy Blue ~~ Don't Break My Heart
Boy Blue ~~ Can You Forgive Me
Boris Zhivago ~~ History Of Love
Alan Brando ~~ Change Your Heart
Ken Martina ~~ Time
Boris Zhivago ~~ Adagio For Love
Modern Boots ~~ Tears Of A Broken Heart
Boris Zhivago ~~ Russian Eyes
Alan Brando ~~ The Same Old Story
Alan Brando ~~ I Didn't Love You
Boy Blue ~~ Let Me Go
Alan Brando ~~ It's A Magical World
Alan Brando ~~ Take Your Time
Modern Boots ~~ I'ts Long Ago
Modern Boots ~~ My Final Romance
Modern Boots ~~ I Couldn't Love You
Modern Boots ~~ Behind The Clouds Of Misery
Aldo Lesina ~~ King & Queen
Brad Lake ~~ If There's No Tomorrow
Don Amore ~~ Leave Me Alone
Boy Blue ~~ Don't Leave Me Alone
Alan Brando ~~ Once In A Lifetime
Modern Boots ~~ Romance Again
Boris Zhivago ~~ For The Love In Your Eyes
Miko Vanilla ~~ Endless Love
Ken Martina ~~ Tonight
Modern Boots ~~ My Lonely Heart
Alan Brando ~~ In Your Eyes
Boy Blue ~~ In My Heart
Don Amore ~~ Alone Without You
Modern Boots ~~ Memories
Boris Zhivago ~~ Do You Really Love Me
Aldo Lesina ~~ I Need You
Modern Boots ~~ Save My Heart (There's A Story)
Ken Martina ~~ Behind Your Smile
Modern Boots ~~ In The Passion Of My Life
Boris Zhivago ~~ Land Of Magic
Boris Zhivago ~~ That Was Yesterday
Ken Martina ~~ Let Me Go
Chris Moon ~~ My Magic Carillon
Angelico ~~ Forever Love
Solitario ~~ Fool For Love
Don Amore ~~ Stay Here Beside Me
Limelight ~~ They Say It's Goodbye
Emy Care ~~ Never Enough
Boris Zhivago ~~ Over The Rainbow
Miko Vanilla ~~ The Game That You Play
Momento ~~ Long Ago
German Cowboys ~~ You Can Love Me, If You Want
Alan Brando ~~ Remember The Night
Modern Boots ~~ Guinevere
Marco Bardi ~~ Look In My Eyes
Solitario ~~ Angel Eyes
Ranger ~~ High In The Sky
Aldo Lesina ~~ Save My Life
Limelight ~~ If You Don't Love Me
Casanova ~~ It's Like A Rainy Day
Boris Zhivago ~~ Romance In My Heart
Miko Vanilla ~~ I Wanna Hold You
Modern Boots ~~ Don't Say Goodbye
Modern Boots ~~ Hold Me Tight
Ken Martina ~~ A Whisper Of Love
Boy Blue ~~ Inside My Memories

***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario